Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clean of filth

I knew I had to do something... but sitting around ignoring my personal cares is just so easy! I live with two huskies, a slob of a man, a tumultuous toddler, and a booby-bandit of an infant to occupy me within the small quarters of several things in my little cottage.

It wasn't until two people dropped by unannounced that I realized what big of a problem I had. I sounded the alarms of intruders.

"Daddy! DADDY! Two people are coming! Who are they?! DO NOT LET THEM IN YET! I need a sweater! My pants have a hole in my butt cheek! No! I need a long sweater! Wait! Hand me a pencil so I can twirl my hair up!"

That is no way to welcome family, nor is it any way to live...

A 45 minute shower bought me...

-*-60% more of my lion's mane freed from the captivities of an evil dredlock that had taken over.
[the other 10% was yanked out and now resembles a small guinea pig]
-*-A new fresh scent that felt like an aura of confidence.
-*-A mini baptism of my filth... reminding me of all the new beginnings we're blessed with.

Thank you, shower... and Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment