Friday, January 22, 2010

Festivities!

:: Insert sigh of content here ::

I am really looking forward to these new endeavors we are taking on here at the Baker home..


Which coincides with the movie 'Fire Proof' ... You watch the DVD with your lover and then go through this little 40 day bootcamp for marriages. At the end of each day there is a little Love Dare.
IE: Day 12 : Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first.

Oh, I'm so excited!




We decided to hop on the bandwagon for Your Baby Can Read. We are on Day 3 of having it.
$200 is a lot of money... I was thinking of opting to get the DVDs for $50-60 online at some other retailer.. and I am SO THANKFUL I didn't. The Word Cards and flip books are extremely high quality! It makes up for the cheesy movie.

For records sake, I'll leave a little documentation of Vance's development as I remember..
Day 3: Moderate attention. Watched two times today. Repeated words 4:5 times. Played with cards and flip books.

I spent a lot of time cleaning and rearranging today... ohh, It makes me feel so good inside! I am off to finish and enjoy my quarters.





No comments:

Post a Comment